A picture says a thousand words.
Branding has seen a major change ever since social networking site Instagram has introduces itself as a potential market for people to advertise and associate. On Instagram people are present to see “Show me what you got.”
Scrolling through Instagram and giving myself a 21st century visual pleasure of all sorts I came across this account called Maahaeroo.
Now, let’s talk about what intrigued me.
>> Seeing a fashion brand online which receives quite the attention from its audience.
>> The clothes that they offer.
The first intrigue was because I learned all about the power of internet and the reach of Instagram. But then, I am a woman first. All these beautiful clothes had me swooning (even drooling, a bit).
From lehenga, to elegant salwar kurta and ghagra choli with saree options, it seems like an Indian ethnic hub over it. The taste provided by this particular account is so urbane and exquisite that some clothes do steal your heart at the first glance.
I haven’t bought anything from the site (yet), however, as soon as I do, will be sharing a review about their customer services and cloth ambiance. I have no relative idea about their prices or such, yet.
I found the cloth designs the right balance between dreamy and filmy, a combination that we thoroughly adore as Indians. In all earnest, I am inspired by their designs. I feel a connection and a soulful reflection of every Indian woman’s personal taste in their collection.
1) An all yellow saree with a deep maroon colored blouse screams ambiance at its finest. The draping options you can have with a simple non-printed saree in such a vibrant color a really wide and worth considering for.
2) This blue net saree gave me dreams for days. I mean, look at it! The perfect kaleidoscope of beautiful patterns made on fragile net in urbane colors like blue and golden. It swipes you off your feet right away.
3) Pink and blue are a match made in heaven. With a deep blue designer blouse and a light pink coloured lehenga with pom-pom balls, yup, I know it’s dreamy.
4) For a simple and smart look that you can carry to socialite functions I found this white kurta with soft pink dupatta quite sensational to look at. It maintains your integrity and style with a rich poise.
5) I guess I found the mastani to die for. Pink and golden, you can imagine the rest. A heavily embroidered kurta top along with fragile network of lehenga in pink, why don’t I just buy it in a wink?
If you are looking forward for some events be it festivals, weddings or your BFF’s big day, I think that Instagram does possess a solution to women’s problems. Each and every single piece of ensemble above are the perfect dresses that you can wear at your BFF’s wedding.
Talk about designer jewellery and dresses, and I find Instagram popping up first into my mind. It is all reflexive, I swear.
Branding has taken milestone steps with social outreach on this site and the likes of it.
I double-tap it. Do you?
Author: The Fashion and City
Hi!! I am Swarupa. A fun loving girl, Leo, trend follower, mad for fashion, desert lover and most important a crazy animal lover.