When we think about formal wear for a business meeting, suits are the classic option that comes to our minds. Since businesses are all about making an excellent first impression, make sure you nail your appearance by slipping into a classic suit.
Be it giving a presentation to the board of directors or headlining a meeting with your boss, make sure you make an impact by dressing up in a suit. Read on to know more classic business outfit ideas for men.
- Nail day-to-night dressing: Do you have a business meeting during the day and a cocktail party at night? If you don’t have the time to change your outfit for the evening, wear a suit that can blend in both events. A navy blazer is all you need to make your daytime look appropriate for a fun night out. Throw on a navy blazer on a crisp white shirt, and neutral chinos. From boardroom meetings to dinner dates, carry this look in style.
- Smart summer layering: It can be challenging to layer your look during the summers. Keep your outfit easy and breezy by wearing a khaki jumper over your classic white shirt and black trousers. Complete this smart-casual look with sunglasses and a watch.
- Pay attention to details: A white shirt and black trousers is the classic combination that we love to pull for business meetings. But when your outfit is this simple, tweak it up a bit by throwing on some accessories such as a metal watch, sunglasses and good shoes.
- Keep your look neat and trim: Keeping your look neat and trim is the key to look suave during a business meeting. You can wear a plain grey jumper on your white round neck T-shirt and neutral coloured chinos on winter days. Layer this look with a single-breasted coat that can be left unbuttoned. Complete the look with classic tan suede loafers.
- Add a highlight: If you’re thinking about pulling an all-black look, throw in a white shirt to add a highlight. Break the monochrome look by wearing a crisp white shirt that can peek under your black jumper and a black blazer. It will look flattering to have a flash of white on your face.
- Vouch for a smart business casual look: If you’re tired of wearing the same black and white combo to your business meetings, tweak up your style by bringing denim into your styling game. Throw a classic blazer over a denim shirt and cream pants. Complete the look with a suitable tie and classic brown Oxfords.
- Get a sophisticated winter look: Nail your winter business meetings in sophistication by layering your pinstripe shirt and trousers combo with a longline navy jacket. Add leather gloves for a more sophisticated winter look. Tan or suede shoes are a classic option to finish off this look.
- Dress up the denim: If you plan on wearing denim to a business meeting, stick to darker shades. A matching blue shirt can be worn under a beige jumper, layered with a single-breasted overcoat. Make this look fancy and sophisticated with lace-up boots.
These are the classic business outfit ideas for men who are ready to slay in the boardroom.