Have you been invited to a couple of summer weddings? If yes then beat the heat in chiffon sarees, which are a perfect choice for summer weddings. Summer weddings are all about lightweight, breezy sarees which not only look gorgeous but also make you feel comfortable, given that the fabric allows for proper air circulation. Avoid the discomfort due to heat by wearing chiffon sarees for summer weddings and we bet you will make heads turn.
Chiffon is known to cling to your body, which means chiffon sarees will highlight your hourglass figure and will give you a sensuous look. Once you drape this saree, it will feel like a wave on your body, especially when the cool summer breeze flows in. Read below to figure out how you can style your chiffon sarees in several ways.
- Go for an all red look: Since you’re attending a wedding, red is the most suitable colour to opt for. A red saree with matching embroidery or sequin all over it will help you steal the show. You can pair this look with a red embroidered blouse or opt for a plain one to balance your look. Oxidised jhumkas and your hair styled into waves and a ponytail will complement your look.
- Flaunt your curves in sheer saree: If you’ve got the body of a Greek Goddess, a sheer floral chiffon saree is an ideal choice that you can rock with a plain short-sleeved blouse. You can opt for pastel colours since summer is all about pastel shades that will bring out the best of you. Style this look with statement earrings and rings and wear your hair down in waves.
- Turn on your sexy: Channel your inner sexy by wearing a bright coloured saree with a thin pallu to flaunt your curves. If you want to go even more bold, you can opt for a backless blouse with a sweetheart neckline. You can accessorise your look with a choker and earrings and wear your hair down in waves or a chic messy bun.
- Go floral all the way: When in doubt, just stick to floral prints. A bright pink chiffon saree with floral print all over it will bring out your chic side. This saree is perfect for attending events such as a farewell party or cocktail party. You can opt for a sleeveless blouse with a deep neckline if you are daring to go bold. Style your hair in a tight bun and accessorise it with real flowers.
- Stun in an embroidered saree: If you’re sticking to pastel hues while earring a chiffon saree, opt for the one with embroidery all over it. The heavy embroidery all over it such as mirror work will complement your look with a plain matching sleeveless blouse. You can accessorise your look with pastel coloured roses and a classic watch.
Chiffon sarees are all about elegance and class and if you have got plenty of summer weddings to attend, do not hesitate to stun in these lightweight, breathable fabric.